Thursday, September 28, 2006

Emails the Preferred Method of Communication:

You’ll notice she always uses the word NEED, and always seems to give out ASSume shit rather than ask if I actually taken the time to complete a task.


What is status on Cypress picking up the phones and Neighbor's Coffee picking up the coffee maker in Suite 200 ? Has this been done? If not, why?

Thanks!

Dumb Ass
Property Manager
Dumb Ass Company, LLC.

My reponse:

Are you asking if I have called these people or are you assuming I have not? It’s very easy to misunderstand or misinterpret a person’s intentions through emails. To answer your question, Neighbors came by yesterday to pickup the coffee equipment. David w/ Cypress called yesterday afternoon to say he was coming in to pick them up. However, he didn’t. I have called Cypress and they paged him to call me today.

Thanks,
Me

Property Administrator
Dumb Ass Company, LLC
"Success is a journey, not a destination." Ben Sweetland

1 Comments:

Blogger The Pussy Cat Bitch said...

All i can say is 'LOL'

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home