Thursday, September 28, 2006

Valentine’s Day 2006:

This an email to an old tenant, that took on the role as my "Texas mother". She was my rock through all of evil's bullshit.

So one of our tenants came in just now with a dozen roses, Mr. J.R. Hurt. And Ms Thang happened to be upfront while he’s walking in. She takes total control of the flowers. And you know what it doesn’t even matter. But my thing is you have a “man” where are your own flowers.?

I am 100% sure he had me in mind. Because even when he was coming in she made the comment “awe he’s bringing you flowers”. So that tells me you already knew what was up. I am also sure that this exact day and time last year he didn’t bring you s****….

ME


Play Mom's repsonse:

She is such a jealous sad person! That ought to show you what she means to her "man" -- no flowers on Valentine's Day???? Now that's REAL love! She is SOOOOOO ridiculous!


Lunch date for V-day: email to friend

So I just get back from lunch and God forbid I was 15 minutes late, why because I actually had a lunch date today Valentine’s Day. Well little Ms. Hater says to me lunch is only an hour……….I am sorry you suck and NO one loves you…..

Me



LOL! What did you do? f"ck her, how was lunch?

Friend


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home