Thursday, September 28, 2006

A Former Employee: Our Company’s second black woman. However, she didn’t last long. They tried to fuck her over at her building.

“Can’t nobody take my pride, Can’t nobody hold me down!”

Our email conversation:

I have already made up my mind to do that. First of all I have been through this shit before and as I get older I feel I do not have to take this type of shit. I am very use to dealing with crazy stuff regarding work, and I don't care because it is not my company so they can run it any way they want, but I do not put up with being treated like I'm not shit. This bitch got the game fucked up because in a minute she is going to be by herself and then what! My priority is to go to school and make sure my kids are taken care of.

Friend

And keep your focus there. She knows she needs you. But rather than admit that shit and appreciate your help. She treats you that way. Believe me it's no different here. But obviously this woman had issues deeper than the ocean.

Again this is there final stop. Their dream, I have too much going on to be worried about simpleton and the crew, LOL.


Me

LOL, for real, she continues to try and talk to me like nothing has happened and of course she hasn't said anything about us talking. So I guess I just suppose to do what she says like a good dog. I can be receptionist somewhere else and make more money doing it. I'm not tripping anymore it's her hang up and she is going to have to deal with it. I am going to respond to her the way she responds to me by email and if I don't like it I wil ignore it.

Freind


that's what I do. yet she wonders why I dont interact with her like I do the guys. Are you serious?

Me

What I don't understand is, how do you think that everything is okay. I have dealt with some very arrogant people in my life and they know when it's a problem and even if they were so called unapprochable I did it any way and after that we did have any problems and there was a mutual respect. But life goes on and all I can do is pray and make sure I keep my people close.

Friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home