Thursday, September 28, 2006

Our Former Employee: Shit has hit the Fan Folks!

Email Conversation:

Okay my delete button is missing from my outlook!! I still deleted everything (I'm Not stupid) I will not use that email to for nothing more than work!!!

Friend

HAS IT ALWAYS BEEN MISSING?
Me


Hell no, I use it everyday!! When I came in my computer was on.
Friend

Are you serious? So did you ask? I mean that is your space. And then you don't even care, you leave evidence that your trifling ass has be on my shit. What did they think you wouldn't be able to figure out how to delete shit.

They swear they are so fucking smart, and are dumb as shit. I'm always ten steps ahead of you... Remember that!!!!!


Me

I;m not trying to continue going through this, I let her know I have another dr's appointment do you think she responded. I don't have time for the game, I guess I'm suppose to be really stupid.

She wants me to do another acceptance letter we will see how this goes. It is for a name change.


Friend

I had a meeting with dumb dumb...she's trying to be my friend...I swear I hate her lol
Me

They are idiots
Friend

so when you speak she doesnt respond?
Me

I just got laid off
Friend

LOL, how funny!
Fuck her for real!
How are you feeling?

Me

To be honest, I feel fine, like the pressure is gone, I don't have to worry anymore
Friend

I hope your appointments goes well this week. You should just leave her high and dry...
Me

Oh I am, I'm not about to let her know! What ever comes through I'm their. I have no loyalty to her.
I just want to make sure I'm getting bullshit. NOthing worse than that.

Friend

so how is everyone else acting?
Me

They are acting the same, I don't expect them to tell me anything. Rick called me today and the call was strange because he couldn't say anything and then she was calling him on the other line. I will be here for 2 weeks or until something comes through. I always pray for opportunity so I know that I will get it.
Friend

like we discussed. I say to hell with Gaedeke. She knows she needs you and rather than be human and act like it, she tried to screw you.

Serves her ass right. You never needed her as bad as she'll need you.

Me

Why did I just walk in and she was in the engineers office talking about me, whe had the door open and so when I walked up she was like oh I was just standing here with the door open watching the room
Friend

saying what? You need to just not show up on Friday...FUCK HER
Me

I'm real close but I need my money, she was saying I was suppose to be working and where the hell am I at. But you said I was able to go on interviews, I think I might leave a lunchtime.
Friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home