Thursday, September 28, 2006

I’ll get you my pretty and little friend too!

Today Ms. Dumb Ass thought she could tell my buddy the chief building engineer who he can and can not talk to.

His email to me:

She called me into the kitchen to tell me the tenants have notice me
talking to you a lot.
Well I guess they can get over it. Have a wonderful day

My Buddy

This dumb bitch is making up shit, because me and her buddy have become real cool now. I forward his email to my friend

Her response:

LOL, she is ignorant! She is the only person who thinks you guys talk too much, why would the tenants care they know you guys work together and have to handle building issues....
Well Floyd the security guard and Banner called me this weekend to see how I was and he told me that Dumb Dumb #2 came to work that Friday that I left telling him that I left her a nasty email(haha) and a bad voice message, that I was unhappy, he said he just played it off and the girl that is there with her is name Mandya and all her and Dumb Dumb #2 do is giggle. He said everytime he goes in the office they are giggling and it is very annoying ( which is suprising considering his is a very happy person), he said Dumb Dumb #2 has been trying to train the girl but it doesn't look like it is working because she has a lot of work and Dumb Dumb #2 doesn't know what she is doing. I told him oh well that is her problem.

Friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home