Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Beginning:

I created this blog because I didn't want to taint my other blog with this woman's stupidity and bullshit. The stories you are about to read are unfortunately true only the featured idiot's identity has been change. I want to take this time to thank Ms. Dumb Dumb for giving me the motivation to want to be a better person and want more out of life. I will post a number of events and dumb emails addressed to me from her. I have worked at this “conservative, right wing Bush loving” company for almost a year and a half. I am the only black professional working for my company.

I was first introduced to this company by working as a receptionist temporarily for about two weeks and noticed in the newspaper they were hiring for my current position. I didn't’ really know nor have that much contact with my future boss, so I assumed she was cool. The woman I was replacing quit because Ms. Dumb Ass was a bitch. I had no idea until about 2 to 3 months later. She’s extremely condescending, and it’s extremely annoying because she’s a fucking retard. She actually thinks she’s better than me, mainly because she is white.

This woman is in her early 40s and I must say she hasn’t accomplished much of anything. After eight years of working for this company, she was crowned the title of property manager. And now she truly believes she’s the shit. But the fact of the matter is her working background doesn’t qualify her for any manager role with any of our competitors in the industry. There are a few accreditations and educational requirements they prefer. So I am not sure why the hell she even has her job; when her background consists of: a high school education and ex warehouse and pet store worker.






1 Comments:

Blogger The Pussy Cat Bitch said...

LOL.What pet store did she work in? J/K. I guess anybody can get a job now. My manager at my previouse job didnt even graduate from H.S.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home