Thursday, September 28, 2006

How about trusting me to do my job, Bitch!


Greg Peak just called and said he has not received the service contract for the window washing. I told him you were supposed to have mailed those out last week and I would have you call him and let him know when you did mail them.

Thanks!

Dumb Ass
Property Manager


Does it hurt to ask a d*** questions?
How about Greg called re: the contracts, he hasn’t received them yet, did you happen to mail them out yet?

I would then respond by saying: Yes, I mailed them out last Wednesday. I don’t work for the fucking postal office, so not sure where they are.

I will call him because I am professional, but you suck a**. This is why I always delete any and everything from you with NO response….
Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home