Thursday, September 28, 2006

How Dumb?

I recently made a mistake on two of our deposit slips (the first time all year). The bank caught the error and evidently Corporate called Dumb Ass while I was out of town and told her the situation. I get this email:

Hey Girlie,

I need for you to get a calculator and start running two tapes for the deposits. I have had two calls from corporate regarding two deposits that were deposited with incorrect amounts on the deposit slips in the bank this month. This causes issues with the bank, Corporate and SMU. From here on out total all checks on one tape and then total the amounts listed on the deposit slip on another tape. I will then verify that all amounts are correct before I sign the deposit slip and we make the bank run. This will help to hopefully stop this issue.

Thanks!

Dumb Ass

Property Manager

I called corporate to ask about the issue. Come to find out it wasn't even as big of a deal as she's trying to make it. But who cares because Ms. Dumb Ass NEVER makes mistakes. Now mind you, she’s suppose to check every deposit. That’s why her crusty ass has to sign every slip. So if you were doing your job and stop being so quick to blame me, we would have caught it here before I went to the bank.



So Yesterday afternoon I get this email.


Okay chickie here is my list to go with what you need! I looked this up at Office Depot.

420984 - Rolodex Business card Sleeves - 1
374391 Post it - 2
354089 - Correction Tape - 1 - 2/pk
848598 - Printing Calculator
559104 - Folgers Coffee - 1
114709 Creamer - 2

We also need Kleenex, 1 ream of legal paper, Styrofoam cups (not sure if we have some stashed some where or not but we only have on sleeve left under the counter), regular creamer and the steno pads we use that you found.

Thanks!

Dumb Ass


I respond:

I just placed the order for the office order. We have an account for OfficeMax, so I just looked up the products and placed the order according to their items numbers.
Me


We don't have an office depot account? I thought we did?

Dumb Ass
Property Manager





2 Comments:

Blogger Mindy81 said...

hahaha I see you already have a lot of material!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Ms. Confessions said...

I can go on all day!!!
Nonstop stupidity!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home