Monday, October 09, 2006

Better Days Are Ahead

So we just found out that the new owners of our building as of January of this year; has decided to make us (the management team) full time employees under Southern Methodist University (owners). I thought it was the best news of the year.

Why?:
1. I hate the company I work for anyway, and was actively looking for better opportunities.

2. Queen Bitch (my boss) will now have to conform to the commands of the new owner, and can no longer hide her stupidity under her current equally retarded boss.

3. I am trying to get into their grad school, which means as an employee; I can go to school for FREE. (Saves me about $41k for a 16 months program)

The only bad part for my co-workers (building engineers and dumb ass) is they’ve already given my current company 10 plus years of service. Now they are essentially starting over. I am the only rookie on this team, giving my crappy company only 18 months of service.

But cheers to a new beginning! I love change; it’s time for Dumb Ass to get her shit together now.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Pussy Cat Bitch said...

I LOVE your new blog babes. It's totally magnific!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home