Monday, October 09, 2006

Things Never really change...

I was out ill all last week per my doctor’s order. So this means Dumb Ass was going to actually have to take on the role of multi tasking. Well there were few things that needed to be done for sure: 1. Bank deposits (beginning of every month-tenants are paying rent) 2. She was “suppose” to go to Office Max to return some items because something she needed is only available in store. 3. Late letters to deliquent tenants MUST go out on the 6th of every month (this month it fell on Friday).

You can aSSume that only bank deposits were made because she “didn’t get a chance to do anything elses”. Now let me forget or just flat out not issue out the late letters. Especially when she takes it upon herself to remind me every month (like I don’t have the dates written every month on my calendar).

Anyway, I come in and find this in my inbox this morning:


Chickie,

We need to get the Office Max account straightened out. Please fax a written request for the invoices that HSBC is saying are outstanding to 877-605-4321, reference the Office Max account number on this request. Also you can contact someone at HSBC at 1-800-365-2713. We are being charged late fees for this so I would like this issue resolved this week.

Thanks!

Dumb Ass
Property Manager


My Response:

I am unable to detect if there’s a question in this email in regards to me making an attempt to contact Office Max re: our account. I have spoken to someone regarding this issue a week and a half ago. So someone on their end has missed the notes on our account.

I just received in the mail this morning the mailed invoices/statements as per my request from a prior customer service rep who also told me the late charge will be waived. I will call them again today to make sure our account as been updated with the previous conversation notes and the late fee removed.

Me

2 Comments:

Blogger The Pussy Cat Bitch said...

Babes!! I just discovered your new blog. L0ve it,Love it. Dont worry hun, your not the only one who has a dislike towards ur boss. I FEEL your pain sister.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Ms. Confessions said...

Thanks for the support!

I know there are more IDIOTS in the position of power. That's scary, LOL

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home