Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Dumb Ass and Her Email Attacks..

So today I get another one of dumb ass’ infamous email forwards. It’s a media clip of some dogs. Mind you I don’t like you and don’t share any kind of side chit chat with this woman. If it’s something I feel is retarded (in subject matter) I like to forward it to a few friends who know my working situation with this moron.

Anyway here the email convo between my girl and I who use to work with me:

Dumb Ass Email w/ attachment:

This will make you smile!

Dumb Ass
Property Manager

Friend:

Okay, why are you included in on the bulls*** email list, but you can’t get info on important work issues.
Tell her to stop watching animal planet


Me:

LOL, My point exactly….

Friend:

She is useless. She should have been sending out them damn late letters!

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home